The ISIPO Strategic Plan covers all ISIPO operations excluding Accreditation. The policy was formed in consultation with ISIPO employees and other stakeholders in the first half of 2018. It was revised in the early months of 2021.
The ISIPO is an official government agency responsible for intellectual property in Iceland. The office disseminates information and knowledge and has an active dialogue with society and industry on matters related to intellectual property rights.
The ISIPO aims to be the centre of knowledge on intellectual property rights in an IP-driven society while being a strong link in the chain of innovation and the economy.
- Improving the image of the ISIPO and increasing awareness of intellectual property rights
- Building an efficient and user-centered customer service
- Increasing employee's knowledge and disseminating internally and externally
- Creating a dynamic workplace that brings out the best in all staff members
- Encouraging stable and environmentally friendly ISIPO operation